Kindergarten - Students will be doing the final version of their house including the address. I haven't taught them how to add their names but I might have adults do that to make them easier to sort. We will probably save them to the computers and print everything at once.
First Grade - I will introduce the students to Google Earth and they will have a chance to explore. It will be focused on manipulating the "pan" and "zoom" tools rather than typing in specific locations. They will either work in individually or in pairs.
Second and Third Grade - I am going to try again to start students on the Typing Club program. This includes showing them how to log in and out, as well as giving them log in information.
A few pieces of general information:
1. Lori will be back this week although I don't know if it will be every day and all day.
2. The Book Fair will run from Monday through Friday of next week. Please look for the class sign-up on Monday in the Teacher's Lounge. I have already signed up classes that have their regular media center time on Monday or Tuesday which includes 11 classes. We will be open for business Wednesday morning through the end of the day on Friday. I will be pre-selling the Carmen Deedy book - "The Rooster Who Would Not be Quiet" in preparation for our author visit on Tuesday, November 14th.
First Grade - I will introduce the students to Google Earth and they will have a chance to explore. It will be focused on manipulating the "pan" and "zoom" tools rather than typing in specific locations. They will either work in individually or in pairs.
Second and Third Grade - I am going to try again to start students on the Typing Club program. This includes showing them how to log in and out, as well as giving them log in information.
A few pieces of general information:
1. Lori will be back this week although I don't know if it will be every day and all day.
2. The Book Fair will run from Monday through Friday of next week. Please look for the class sign-up on Monday in the Teacher's Lounge. I have already signed up classes that have their regular media center time on Monday or Tuesday which includes 11 classes. We will be open for business Wednesday morning through the end of the day on Friday. I will be pre-selling the Carmen Deedy book - "The Rooster Who Would Not be Quiet" in preparation for our author visit on Tuesday, November 14th.
Comments