Tech Tickets

Here is Mr. Bob's Schedule for this year:

Monday:  12:15 PM - 3:30 PM
Tuesday: At Glennwood
Wednesday: 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Thursday: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Friday: 12 PM - 3:30 PM

Please Use these Guidelines for Tech Tickets:

1. Email me about the problem and I will submit the ticket.  Email when you have the problem; do not not wait three months when something could have been fixed in five minutes.

2. Please be mindful of the schedule as unless we have an emergency, Bob is only available to us at the above-listed times.

3. Bob tries to be very respectful by not interrupting your teaching.  This sometimes means that several tickets need to be addressed after dismissal or before the students arrive which doesn't always give him a lot of time.

4. I will try very hard this year. to email you back to let you know that I received, and submitted, your request. 

Comments