This book was about: An eight year old boy named Drake gets picked to be a Dragon Master. He gets to go live in King's Castle with other kids who are also Dragon Masters.
My favorite character: I liked Drake because he was a boy who always tried to do the right thing.
I liked this book because: Fantasy is not my favorite genre but I know many of my students like fantasy and dragons. Although it is not a long book, or one that is particularly complicated, it was really a nice story and one that will be able to recommend to many of my students.
Other books by this author: There are currently four books in this series and we have all of them in the Winnona Park library.
AR Level: 3.1
Visit the author's website to learn about her other books - http://www.traceywest.com/
Visit this website to learn about all of the books in this series - http://www.scholastic.com/branches/dragons.htm
My favorite character: I liked Drake because he was a boy who always tried to do the right thing.
I liked this book because: Fantasy is not my favorite genre but I know many of my students like fantasy and dragons. Although it is not a long book, or one that is particularly complicated, it was really a nice story and one that will be able to recommend to many of my students.
Other books by this author: There are currently four books in this series and we have all of them in the Winnona Park library.
AR Level: 3.1
Visit the author's website to learn about her other books - http://www.traceywest.com/
Visit this website to learn about all of the books in this series - http://www.scholastic.com/branches/dragons.htm

Comments